join us and become a member!
It is moderated by a board of directors composed of the following seven (7) volunteer members:
Me Christianna Paschalidis, President
Me Julie Klironomos, Vice-president
Me Emmanuel Kouzelis, Treasurer
Me Elleni Tsatoumas, Secretary
Me Erika Kastaniotis
Me Nicolaos Strapatsas
Me Ermioni Tomaras
The more numerous we are, the more we can contribute together to the achievement of our common objectives as laid down in our general regulations!
Advantages / Benefits
- Access to continuing legal education courses and discounted rates as a member of the HJAQ;
- Access to the directory of our qualified professionals;
- Access to the mentoring service;
- Networking activities and events;
- Opportunities to develop professional skills and career.
For 2018, the annual membership fee is:
- $ 60 for regular members (lawyers and notaries) who have been registered with their professional order for five (5) years or more; or
- $ 40 for regular members (lawyers and notaries) who have been registered with their professional order for less than five (5) years; or
- $ 20 for junior or student members.
Please complete and return the appropriate attached form:
Methods of payment :
1. By cheque payable to:
Hellenic Jurists Association of Quebec, 1209 Bernard Avenue, Suite 208, Outremont, Quebec, H2V 1V7
2. By electronic payment: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact the team at: email@example.com